Friday, August 31, 2012

Learning about decimals


Click on the picture above to take you to a video clip. here you will recap what you learnt in class the other day.





Click on the above picture to watch a video clip on adding decimals. We have already learnt how to do this with equipment so this should be a refresher. :)

Now try these in your maths books:
2.7 + 3.6 =

4.9 + 5.4=

12.9 + 2.4=

Extra:
Write a comment on this post and let me know what you enjoyed, found interesting, learnt and any questions you may have.



3 comments:

  1. To Ovals
    This video helped me so much!
    Is there another video? Thank you for putting that video on our blog.
    From Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Mrs N
    The ansers are...
    1.6.3
    2.10.3
    3.15.3
    from Aaron
    RM7
    NZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Mrs Natusch

    That video was great. I think that, that video helped me answer the adding decimals easier to solve.

    The answer to the math problems are...
    1. 6.3
    2. 10.3
    3. 15.3

    I hope I got them correct:)

    From Katherine

    ReplyDelete